View Profile coltenseamans

14 Movie Reviews

Great job dood! The action was well planned, animated, and engaging :)

That beginning bit was way too good. Like you definitely got me with thinking it was just going to be one thing, which I liked already and then BAM laughs.

I really liked that. The style of animation was fun looking, I think it worked really well for comedy with the bird. Kind of reminds me of the old Knox's Korner claymation shorts. There wasn't a lull in the story for me and yeah, just enjoyed the whole thing.

2 Game Reviews

The spinning made me nauseous, maybe slow it down so we can focus on the text.

EntityNewgrounds responds:

fixed it

I like a lot of what's going on here. The aesthetic is all great and it was just my experience with the game so far that makes me give it 3.5 stars. This is certainly partly due to me needing to get better at it. I did find myself doing so each time. Summing up my struggles, I got lost constantly, kept going out of bounds on the same corner (fall->reset->fall, etc), and didn't know if I should be exploring and collecting, or competing for 1st place.

What's a solution to that? One, I get better and learn the map. But I have to want to keep playing too. Two, maybe some direction arrows >>> pointing which way to go to complete the level and move on. Those could be in the environment I imagine. Three, a little map in the corner that shows the roadways within a certain radius that way you could be enticed to go one way and maybe recognize the layout and know where you are.

Only thing I found from my playtime that could be a bug is it was silent for a significant amount of time. Like a song ended and maybe 30 seconds later another one started up.

Right now where it's at, I feel like some people will have a great time, and others will get frustrated with the difficulties and quit playing.

UltimoGames responds:

because I made all levels, I know every twist and turn. It is interesting to read, on how people experience the game. So thanks for the review, I'll try to make the game better, and more user-friendly!

5 Art Reviews

There's a real nice finish to this, nice and clean and precise. Also, it feels like it'd be part of an ad campaign for a show about like cut throat baking.

Heck yeah! I like the sci-fi & magical woodland feeling I'm getting from this.

FuShark responds:

Glad you approve! :D

Love your outlines and color work. And shoot, it's very possible for Pokémon to pick up smoking, especially this sassing Mr. Mime.

I used to sit all day, now I have a standing desk. I like to make stuff that makes me laugh and smile, and hope that some of it resonates with others. Nature, fantasy, and dark humor are my inspirations.

Colten Seamans @coltenseamans

29, Male

2D Animation Artist

Alfred State College (2014)

Los Angeles